CDC reverses widely criticized coronavirus testing guidelines – live
- Decision follows report CDC scientists raised objections
- Trump under fire for ‘shocking’ Covid failures
- Administration to ban US downloads of TikTok and WeChat
- President’s messages find fans at Wisconsin rally
- Sign up for our First Thing newsletter
Joe Biden has wrapped up his campaign speech at a union training center in Duluth, Minnesota.
The Democratic nominee closed the speech by calling for the country’s wealthiest citizens and companies to be taxed fairly.
Joe Biden criticized Trump for not yet releasing his plans on infrastructure or health care, despite repeated promises to do so.
“He has no plan,” the Democratic nominee said of the president.