Trump and Giuliani sued by Democratic congressman over deadly Capitol riot – live
- Homeland security committee chair Bennie Thompson files lawsuit
- White House increases states’ weekly vaccine doses to 13.5m
- Biden action to provide aid to 2.7 million at risk of losing homes
- Pelosi plans 9/11-style commission to examine Capitol riot
- Rocket attack on US airbase in Iraq kills civilian contractor
- Democrats urge Joe Biden to fire USPS chief and Trump ally
The White House said Joe Biden has been briefed about the recent outbreak of Ebola in west and central Africa.
“While the world is reeling from the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, Ebola has again emerged, simultaneously, in both Central and West Africa,” White House press secretary Jen Psaki said in a statement.
Congressman Jamaal Bowman announced that his mother, Pauline Bowman, has died of coronavirus.
It is with deep sorrow that I share the passing of our mother, Ms. Pauline Bowman. She battled Covid for many weeks before transitioning on Valentine’s Day.
Our mother raised us to live our lives with love and joy with and for each other. I share her legacy with all of you. pic.twitter.com/FseecD3v9r