Coronavirus live news: France unlikely to lift lockdown as planned; UK to start vaccinations on Tuesday
Plan to lift French restrictions on 15 December could be delayed as infections no longer falling; Pfizer/BioNTech jab to be administered in UK
- ‘The beginning of the end’: first in line prepare for Covid vaccine in UK
- Rudy Giuliani has coronavirus, Donald Trump says
- Slovakia’s mass testing cut infection rate by 60%, researchers say
- Covid blood test can predict patient survival chances
- Millions of Californians put under strict Covid lockdown
President Donald Trump will sign an executive order on Tuesday to ensure that priority access for COVID-19 vaccines procured by the U.S. government is given to the American people before assisting other nations, a senior administration official told Reuters.
Trump, who has faced sharp criticism for his handling of the coronavirus pandemic, is eager to take credit for the speedy development and distribution of a vaccine.